As a Host Employer supporting young people in the workplace, you want peace of mind in relation to insurance and safety both for your business and the students you host. This may be for either Work Placement or Work Experience.

Below you will find the relative information for each of the school sectors – Government Schools – Independant School – Catholic Schools.

If you are unsure which information is applicable, please get in contact with our team and we can assist you.


Please click the text to download relative files


Please Note: Each school is responsible for maintaining a current Certificate of Currency and polciy to support Work Placement and Work Experience. Please contact our team for more details.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt